Oh Job!

It has been quite evident through my posts that I am looking for a job. I am nearing the completion of my stint at TFM and in a few weeks, I will be back home. I am really confused about which job I should take up once I am back. And even, if I should in the first place.

There are some factors that are 'must haves' for me, in my next job.
  1. A high pay
  2. Freedom to work from home or remotely, or flexi-timings.
  3. An inspiring and honest leadership
  4. Weekends off
  5. A designation that allows authority.
There are some other factors which are 'nice to have'
  1. An opportunity to travel
  2. An opportunity to live by myself
I was just seeing some things on FB (through VM's login) and I have just now created a 'definitely don't want to have' list
  1. Interactions with some TFI Fellows/ staff
I am discovering something quite interesting about me, from my two months here. Being physically away has helped me get quite a bit of peace and happiness. It has also helped me with a bit of perspective. I like living in my bubble and creating new ones where I go.

I hope I find a way...

Comments

Mma Chirravoori said…
I don't want to leave comments on EVERY blog post of yours, okay? Wish we could meet up.... there's so much I would like you to elaborate upon and, in general, share....

Popular Posts