Forgiveness Part II

We were just gifted a Teach For India Mug on Teacher’s Day.

I came home and showed my sisters the mug. After a while my older sister tells me, “I am really sorry, but I broke the handle of your mug.” I just replied, “You are so bad.” To which she said, I know.

I laughed. Tapped her on her hand and said that we will stick it tomorrow using white cement.
The next day while she prepared the cement to stick the handle, she said, “I have a lot to learn from you on how to forgive.” She was surprised by my reaction and said that it made her think of how she would have reacted, if I would break her Accenture mug.

To be honest, I think I have something to learn from her. The way she said, “I know” made me realize how important someone asking for forgiveness is.

I love both my sisters very much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts