Just A Thought.

There are some questions; I just do not want to answer.
And there are others, I don’t know how to answer, or what to say.

One such question belonging to the latter category:

Why do you always think you are right?

Comments

Titash said…
Who best knows you better than you, if someone asks me, thats what I might be tempted to say. But then I won't be honest!
Sean said…
Ooh, I always answer something like... "well, who wants to be wrong? I mean, why would I purposefully not want to be right?"
dd said…
i dont question why i love you so much.....n i know i am right!
:)))
sandyinmumbai said…
Well i also cant answer tht question...
Scribbles! said…
yah actually..why do u always think u r right!

anyway happy birthday to ur blog its been a year now...how cool is tht!

keep blogging...cheers
Wd said…
titash,
Don't think ppl actually expect an answer when they ask you this q!

sean,
:)

dd,
thanks!

sandy,
u r not supposed to!

crap,
doesnt everybody think that way?
thanks...u remembered!
Ree said…
why do always think that i am right?
because i am the thinker, the thought and the one process of thinking too. there!

Popular Posts